- Comprehensive holistic approach to support you throughout your pregnancy based on your lifestyle, and overall health
- Nutritional support
- Individualized treatment plan
- As you progress in your pregnancy our support and treatment focus shifts with your needs
Pregnancy is an exciting event in one’s life. It is also a time where your body undergoes an abundance of hormonal and physical changes. Ensuring your body remains in balance throughout this time of change can assist in a maintaining a healthy, happy pregnancy. Our goal is to support our patients throughout their pregnancy and post-partum journey. Regular acupuncture treatments can assist in easing ailments brought on during pregnancy.
- nausea and vomiting
- sinus congestion
- insomnia, anxiety
- back/hip pain, sciatica
- carpal tunnel (wrist) pain
- round ligament/pelvic pain
- high blood pressure
- threatened miscarriage
- bleeding in pregnancy
- fibroids in pregnancy
- preparation for labor
- breech baby
- difficult or scanty lactation
- post-partum pain, depression, constipation, insomnia, and fatigue
Treatment can begin anytime throughout pregnancy as symptoms appear. We recommend pre-birth acupuncture to begin starting at 36 weeks. Breech presentation should ideally be seen between 34-35 weeks.
When receiving acupuncture treatment during pregnancy, we recommend asking your doctor or midwife if it is the right treatment for you.